Clare Island 10K 2017
8 April 2017. Join our team of runners and walkers for a fantastic day out on Clare Island!
Whether it’s the short ferry crossing from Roonagh pier, the unrivalled welcome from the inhabitants of Clare Island, or the stunning scenery and Atlantic sea views, this event is one not to be missed.
The €38 entry fee includes:
- Return ferry from Roonagh Pier (outside Louisburgh)
- Tea/coffee and refreshments before the event
- Race entry, water along the route and race medal
- Soup, sandwiches and home baking after your run/walk
- 1 kilometre kids race with medals – no charge for kids
- Got any questions about the event? Drop Rachel a line – email@example.com