Claremorris Cycling Club – Charity Cycle
The Claremorris Cycling Club will be holding their annual charity cycle on Sunday 15th September with all proceeds being donated to Cancer Care West.
What are the route options
- 33km, 55km & 110km.
Is this a race?
- No, it’s a leisure cycle event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- This is an adult only event, the minimum age for entering is 18 years. All Cycling Ireland (CI) members must present CI ID to avail of the entry price on the day.
What do I need to bring?
- Bicycle in good mechanical order, bike helmet, and suitable clothing. Any bicycle type will do, you do not need a road racing type model.
What does the entry fee cover?
- Generous food and water stops, after-event BBQ, support on all routes.
Can I register on the day?
- Yes, registration is available on the morning of the event.
Where do the proceeds go?
- The event is a fundraiser for supporting Mayo Cancer Bus & Prostate Cancer Patients.