CANCER: THRIVING AND SURVIVING
(An evidence based programme developed by Stanford University)
N.B. You must be three months post treatment
Starts: Wednesday 20 September 2023 for 6 weeks 10.30-1.00 pm
Cancer: Thriving and Surviving self-management programme is given over 2.5 hours, once a week for 6 weeks, to help support people recovering after cancer treatment.
· Techniques to deal with problems such as fatigue, frustration, pain, isolation and poor sleep
· Living with uncertainty
· Exercise for regaining and maintaining flexibility & endurance
· Making decisions about treatment & complementary therapies
· Communicating effectively with family & health professionals
· Nutrition and healthy eating.
For more information, contact the Cancer Support Centre on 091-540040
Filed Under: News